playa

playa

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fundraising

With your help and the help of our team here, we raised $1325.  Yesterday, Mario and I ordered a ton of drugs and supplies. I have posted pics below of what has arrived.  It is a  lot of medications that were very badly needed.  We order them from a pharmacy company with the help of the ANF to get the clinic on a great deal on all of their drugs. The ANF is the American Nicaraguan Foundation, a huge NGO here. They take care of a multitude of organizations. 

To the donors, thank you so much for your generosity.  Your donations went further than I expected.  I truly am grateful!

Note: Not pictured are the 4000 aspirins my dad sent down with me.  Those have already been given to patients, like within the first couple of weeks...  Thanks Dad!








No comments:

Post a Comment