playa

playa

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Big Thank You's!

Lo siento!!! I know that I haven't updated in a while.  I've been very busy and very tired.  And the internet gets shotty with all of the rain.  I will definitely update you on last week by tomorrow night :)

But more importantly, I want to thank my Pappap and Marilyn and Keith Agin for donating money to my cause.  I really appreciate it. Mi corazón está sonriendo. 

Now we can definitely get more alcohol pads and some medicines :)




If you still want to donate, my last day of work is Monday, August 5th.  I would like to be able to go and get supplies for the clinic before or on that day.   

Help Clinica Alabama

Thank you for your support and for reading!  And look out for more updates tomorrow.  I am super tired and need to sleep :) 

Here's a pic of Pappap and me :) Love you. Abrazos!



No comments:

Post a Comment